We are glad to announce that we are publishing our 2020 edition of ICAReAlumni peer-reviewed publication! COVID-19 is not silencing alumni practitioners’ and academics’ power!!! We are giving a voice to alumni field also in these turbulent times!
We are inviting all the admitted speakers to the ICARe Conference in Porto 7-8 May 2020 and all the participants of this ICARe zoom gathering to submit a paper to this edition – to be published in July.
* closing date for submission: 1st July 2020
* maximum length 10 pages long (including references);
* papers should be written in English;
* include: author(s), filiation, email, keywords, abstract, and full paper:
* paper format: word
* papers should be submitted here
Any query please send an email to email@example.com
Guest EditorsRead more about CALL FOR PAPERS