Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is original and unpublished and is not under review or for publication by another journal. Otherwise, it should be justified in Comments for the Editor.
- The article to submit is in a Microsoft Word file (OpenOffice, or LibreOffice).
- An abstract (with no more than 150 words) is provided as well as the keywords (in the language in which the text is written and preferably also in English).
- Times New Roman font size 12, double spacing, top, bottom and side margins of 2.5 cm, and italicized highlights (not bold or underscore, except URL addresses) are used.
- The number of pages of the article does not exceed 40, nor is less than 10.
- The other precepts mentioned in Author Guidelines were respected.