Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The cover of the article must contain the title and the name of authors with institutional affiliations and postal and e-mail addresses.
- The article should contain the abstract in the language in which the text is written and in English (both up until 200 words), and also 5 keywords in both languages.
- The full text must contain up until 6000 words.
- The bibliographic references must be in alphabetical order.
- The notes should be kept as few as possible, numbered consecutively, and presented in footer.
- The article must be typed in Times New Roman font, size 12 and double spacing, and 2.5 cm in all margins.
- The tables, figures and multimedia elements must be submitted in separate files, numbered sequentially, and must have a title.
- Each article should not integrate more than 15 images, nor more than 5 videos.
- The article must follow the APA standards in all its elements - http://www.apastyle.org.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.